Sale Price: $92.50
(102 customer reviews from Amazon)
H2EO Ultrasonic Diffuser is a diffuser which doesn’t use any heat or air pump which can seriously damage the chemistry of essential oils. Having an ultrasonic diffuser is also a much better method than heating the oils over a tea candle in a burner or using store bought air fresheners that are full of toxic chemicals.
The technology which harness the science of ultrasound deliver micron-sized essential oil droplets so fine that cool mist becomes a vapor very rapidly, incorporated into the atmosphere and spreading evenly throughout your room.
How does the H2EO Ultrasonic Diffuser work?
The H2EO ultrasonic diffuser is using “cold mist” technology, a high frequency sound which is 100 times beyond human hearing. It generates patterns of movement that create “sonic bubbles” in the water in the diffuser bowl. When these bubbles implode, nano droplets of water are released from the surface. Each is enveloped by a fine coating of essential oil as they float up and rapidly become part of the atmosphere of the room.
The bubbling noise made by the “sonic bubbles” in the water in the diffuser bowl is enjoyable. It is very soothing and can help to fall asleep.
The H2EO Ultrasonic Diffuser is small and lightweight but powerful. it is very easy to set up and self-explanatory.
Different settings for the H2EO Ultrasonic Diffuser:
- 3 different settings for diffuser output: you can control how much oil you want to diffuse;
- 5 different settings for colored lights, to set the mood. All lights can be turned off (including the red power light) while diffusion continues;
- 5 different settings for automatic off/on: for bedtime, for example the diffuser can be set where it will alternate off/on every couple of hours.
The unit is barely noticeable without the lights on and it is easy to forget that it is there except for the subtle fragrance in the air.
Depending on room size, relative humidity, mode and volume settings chosen, it can last the night through without refilling. When the water level gets low, the diffuser shuts itself off.
Aromatic Oils to use with the H2E0 Ultrasonic Diffuser
Just a few drops of scented oil in the unit with water is necessary to fill the room with a calming odor. You can get a good selection of Aromatic Oils for the H2EO Ultrasonic Diffuser on Amazon. Click Here for more information about the Aromatic Oils.
Incoming search terms:
Incoming search terms:
- H2EO Ultrasonic Diffuser Blue Lights Model
- H2EO Ultrasonic Diffuser Multi-Colored Lights Model
- h2eo ultrasonic diffuser manual
- H2EO H2EO Ultrasonic Diffuser
- instructions for h2e0 blue lights diffuser
- h2eo ultrasonic diffusers blue lights model manuel
- h2eo ultrasonic diffuser specifications
- h2e0 aircare
- h2eo diffuser
- h2e0 ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser